Monday, April 13, 2009

More Things to Be Miserable About

I'm actually having a pretty decent day, despite waking up earlier than I had to and having a pretty serious case of Draggin' Ass. Anyways, thought I'd share all the things I've found to be miserable about (my new favorite hobby).

1. The weather forecast. Next time I need to remember that God has a great sense of humor I'll just remember how he spends all of March, April and May taunting Logan-ites with good weather. Right now its 62.1 F (more reason to be miserable, I'm here in the library working away with my laptop, not running synthesizing more vitamin D), tomorrow it will likely rain (more misery, I'll be out there learning how to delineate a wetland), Wednesday its supposed to snow.


2. My Hotmail Junk inbox. I tried to highlight all the things to be miserable about with this screen capture.

3. Gmail reads my emails and comes up with terrible recommended ads. It took me a while to figure out exactly why the ads they came up with changed so much. Then I typed "yo yo yiggity yo" into an email (so there would be some text there) and it came up with this.
(Bummer, this one didn't show up well. They put up ads for several yo-yo websites and a Yo Yo Ma concert)

4. Jose O'Flannigan is getting worse. It stings when I put on the anti-fungal medicine, so that must mean its working...right?



----------------
Now playing: Ludo - Such As It Ends
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Marf said...

Jose is just fighting for his life. If you think it is something worse though, maybe you should head for the Doctor. I know I'm brilliant, and it looks a lot like ringworm, but maybe it's a...tumor (thought I'd give you something to add to your miserable list).
On the weather, I feel so out of touch. I never watch the weather forecasts (that's Dad's job), and just when I work up the nerve to wear shorts, it snows! I was thinking it was so nice today that maybe tomorrow I'd break out the nice weather clothes, but I guess not so much.
Keep adding to your miserable list, but don't forget to add something every now and then to let me know your life is worth living.
If you hadn't already named your ringworm, I think the word verification sounds like a fancy name, philiond
Love ya, Mommy

Scooter said...

Aw becka it will get better you just think of mr. ringworm as a friend that you can talk to. And atleast you don't get junk mail on how to enlarge a certain male organ.