Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Life Right Now

So, last week I was stressed out of my mind. This week I should be moderately stressed, but I'm struggling to make myself care. In general, things are good, and I thought I'd share some images of the the pressing issues in my life right about now.

Exhibit 1: Jose O'Flannigan, my potential ring worm candidate. It's gotten worse since last week, it looks really bad in the shower (where I'm deeply paranoid about spreading the potential ring worm around beyond my arm). I plan on looking into ring worm more later, I'll let you know what I find.

Exhibit 2: I won $100 from a poster contest! I looked a little dumb for, as I wasn't there to accept the certificate because I didn't know there was even a contest. Silly me. Either way, it makes the stress I was experiencing last week a little more worthwhile. (On a negative note, I'm kind of worried that the only reason any male came up and asked questions about my poster was because they thought I was pretty)

Exhibit 3: Dill Pickle Sunflower Seeds. One day I went out this guy who was like "Becka, you should try the dill flavored sunflower seeds, it'll change your life." Well, he was right, they've changed my life. I sit all day long and spit sunflower seeds into a mug and do my work. You may say "That's gross." I don't care, I love them very much. I recommend you all try them.

Exhibit 4: Google Earth and Google Maps. I could spend all day chewing sunflower seeds, mapping out my adventures on Google Maps and checking out satelite images of places I want to go on Google Earth. If I could do that, my life would be amazing. This here is an image of where I live right now.

Exhibit 5: Random books in the library with intriguing titles. Maybe I would know more about myself if I were more in touch with my thymus. I guess I'll never know.


----------------
Now playing: 311 - I'll Be Here Awhile
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

Marf said...

Jose O'flannigan does look a lot like a ringworm...a handsome ringworm with a catchy name. Many congratulations on winning the poster contest. If you spit your sunflower seeds into a dixie cup you could say it is an inherited trait from Grandma Fisher. Your Thymus keeps you healthy, so get to know it better, maybe have a Thymus appreciation day. Maybe Jose can join in, although I don't think he will go away just because you are appreciating your Thymus. I enjoy your little blog updates of life...missing you.

LM said...

Eat...spit...BE HAPPY! That is a catchy phrase...maybe I should try some dill sunflower seeds!

Lovely Lizzy said...

Sunflower speed spitting. It cracks me up that you are in an office spitting in cups!
Sorry about the ring worm thing. Blame it on Scott!
Oh and I am very amazed at how good you are at putting things on your blog. I like it and I like looking at all the images and format you have. Good job. You inspire me.