Monday, November 14, 2011

The Most Productive Week Ever!


It's been far too long since I blogged, but I'm going to work on bringing it back. Hopefully this week, because it's going to be the most productive week ever. Amongst the things I will do this week (perhaps even today) are:
  • put together a near-finalized version of the manuscript I've been working on forever
  • assemble a draft of a manuscript I should have been working on
  • find a new location for Ramona (physical and listing)
  • complete the application to the PhD program
  • find place for all the electronics stuff I've got floating around my apartment
  • write a sternly worded letter to a car dealership
  • replace the batteries in my TV and DVD remotes and two of my clocks
  • learn how to program my thermostat (and subsequently, program the thermostat)
  • submit timecards
  • write an interesting blog
Upcoming blog posts should include something about:
  • running
  • rock climbing
  • cycling
  • mountain biking
In short, I'm hoping to de-clutter my life. I'm always carrying around to-do list, and it rarely gets completed, and it's gotten me thinking: "Why is my life so busy." Perhaps it's genetic, my mom always has a to do list. Perhaps I just manage my time poorly. Anyways, there's no reason to be so busy, so I'm working on completing or limiting my to-do list so I can focus on things I actually want to do.

More to come....

1 comment:

Marf said...

Poor time management and to-do lists are both genetic traits. I tried to pass on some good stuff too (although I can't take credit for your pretty hair). I make nice long to-do lists so I can cross lots of stuff off. Did you have to send your stern letter to the dealership in order to get your happy results?