Monday, June 22, 2009

When Faced With Important Things To Do...

So, I've got some work to do, but I don't want to do it. I recently discovered that transcribing interviews is the worst work in the world. Its taking interviews that I thought were interesting, and making them terrible, at 75% speed. The information is the same, but because I'm typing it I notice all the things people say over and over again. The current interview I'm working on involves typing "OK?" a lot. And the worst of it is that I can't listen to my iPod while I'm typing. And its chock full of new, awesome music.

Anyways...I found this great new website called GraphJam.com that I think y'all should check out. Here's a few of my favorites:

Robert Smith's CalendarI know, it seems geeky. But I love pop culture and charts, so this is heaven to me.
Another reason to check it out: they link to great videos under their graphs. And really, who doesn't love a good pie chart?


And if I haven't told you already, check out passiveaggressivenotes.com. Its just too funny.

No comments: