Friday, October 23, 2009

Thermometer of Scary

I've recently become very displeased with the way my blog looks. So I'm trying something new- a video post. I had a lot of say about this particular subject, things that are scary, so I thought it would be easiest on the eyes if I presented it to your ears. Sorry for the poor sound quality, I don't own a microphone...I was going to add background music, but I don't want to be sued for copyright infringement.

Recently, I went through a phase where I really enjoyed GraphJam. It still throws out an entertaining graph from time to time, but I'm far more entertained by kxcd.com. It's consistently hilarious. Anyways, during my GraphJam phase I saw a thermometer of scary that wasn't all that scary...so I made my own. And here it is, the things you should be scared of, how frightened you should be, and ways to protect yourself.

3 comments:

Ellis Wyatt said...

I LIVE for this kind of amusement! Do another one!

Marf said...

I loved it! You should link it from your facebook page so all your friends can receive this important information. I don't know if I can get on board with the bad parenting referenced therein, we weren't that bad were we?

KatieLarson said...

That was positively fantastic. I agrees with Ellis...do another! You are hilarious. I, too, am petrified of the same things on your list scary!