Monday, December 14, 2009

Bluejohn Canyon!

Sorry it's been so long since I blogged last. It hasn't been for shortage of adventure so much as a shortage of time. My favorite adventure of them all was my trip with Quintin to Bluejohn Canyon. There were so many pictures, and so much to say, that I decided to make it a video. Again, sorry for the poor quality sound and the meandering nature of the narration. I hope it begins to convey just how awesome Bluejohn Canyon is, because I had a freaking great time there and I'm going back as soon as I can!


Most of these pictures are from my camera, but several of the really good ones were taken by Quintin (you can spot them by the the superior color and setup). I also stole some pics from the internet, they should be pretty obvious, and used Google Earth quite a bit. Enjoy!

1 comment:

KatieLarson said...

Becka that was awesome. I am not much of a hiker, but you totally made me want to go. Brian and I went to Canyonlands and Arches for our honeymoon and drove around, it was beautiful. And I, too, took pictures of the Crypto stuff, because I thought it was wicked cool and really weird. :)