Friday, January 2, 2009

Where I've Been and What I Thought About It

***I started this blog first, it finished last. It took for freaking ever to upload videos. I might rethink this mode of communication in the future. I realize I went on the vacation several weeks ago, but I couldn't give up on the silly videos I made, so here they are.

So I spent a few days in Southern Utah last week, and it was marvelous. I thought I'd do a little video recording because there was so much I wanted to share with y'all that I just couldn't capture with a camera. Please excuse the 'cold face' I have in most of it, it was below freezing for a good portion of the time.

Here's my commentary on my first day out.


Here's a look at some of the views from Bryce Canyon National Park. You can't really see what I'm pointing out (I think it's time for a new camera), but hopefully it conveys the awesomeness of what I was seeing. Also, if you listen closely you might be able to hear this Asian family singing, they drove up to this spot with some hymn books and started serenading the canyon, which is freaking awesome!



Some thoughts from Escalante State Park



The sheer awesomeness of Capitol Reef National Park!


----------------
Now playing: Goldfinger - San Simeon
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

LM said...

Fun vids, they were worth the time they took to upload! Makes me want to visit Southern Utah again soon!