Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Becka Makes Good Decisions

I know, I know. Three posts in one day, I could be doing other things my time. I promise, this is the last for today. Going through my camera I found this gem.


A few weeks ago I was craving processed foods and ended up with a box of day old doughnuts from Smith's. Most of them were your garden variety glazed, frost and cake doughnuts. Then there were these. I don't even know what to think of them, florescent frosting, gummy bears/worms and fruity pebbles? I didn't eat them though, which I think is one more example of the excellent decision making I am capable of.

(I also didn't eat a croissant covered in chocolate frosting. Buttery, flaky and chocolate-y don't go together in my book. Be just buttery and flaky or just chocolate-y, don't be all three.)

1 comment:

Marf said...

those just look gross, I don't think they would be appealing to anyone. It looks like they let a 4 year old decorate their donuts.