Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Commentary on the Great Northwest Adventure

Well, I'm going to start downloading the silly things I had to say now, they'll be ready to post in a few days. Anyways, I saw amazing things on my trip to Washington. It was rather harrowing to get there, but once I hit the coast the weather was amazing, the trees were huge, and I was in geek heaven!!!
Here are some of my geeky thoughts while on the beach.



And here are some rain forest musings. I'm trying to stifle my excitement enough to communicate a coherent thought, but it was difficult.


This last one is in the lowland forest of the Elwah Valley.



I don't have as many fun factoids as my last trip, but I thoroughly enjoyed myself. The scenery was unbelievable, the weather was gorgeous, and there was just way too much to do. I'm going back ASAP.

No comments: