Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's A Mystery To Me

So, about 15 minutes ago I opened my fridge up looking for a drink or a snack, and I found this:


It puzzles me because I did some quick grocery shopping the other day and specifically did not buy bagels because I rarely make it through the package, I end up throwing away 2-3 moldy bagels, and that just doesn't make me feel good. But then I went home this weekend and had some mini-bagels, and they were freaking delicious. So I've had bagels on the brain.

Either way, I didn't buy any bagels, but then there's an opened package of bagels and cream cheese in my fridge (reason #1 it's not me being crazy, I have my half-used package of the same cream cheese, I found it). Huh. I figure its no reason to become scared, because whoever broke in my apartment left food, and that's the best kind of burglar there is!

(And yes, I do have eggs floating around my fridge, the container went to Washington with me and disintegrated.)
----------------
Now playing: O.A.R. - Heard the World
via FoxyTunes

4 comments:

Marf said...

so you are telling me that I shouldn't worry that your apartment is apparently easily broken into? If someone kidnaps you I'm starting my search at the local bakery where a bagel worker may have fixated on you. I do love a good bagel and schmear. Enjoy, and I'm glad someone else cares enough about you to feed you.

LM said...

Creepy....

Lovely Lizzy said...

This is why you should lock you door. ALL THE TIME! Seriously. I lock my door when I go into my basement.
LOCK IT!
This is the best I've ever had:
Verification word:mismemu
Meaning:Lock your door or your sister with kick your butt and call the police!

Becka said...

Update, some relief society folk (who are also my friends) put the food in there after a church activity I wasn't at. I'm keeping my door unlocked, because I love food, and hate trying to remember my keys.

Anyways, mystery solved.